Education today is global in perspective and practice. Teachers and students have to keep themselves abreast of international developments in their own area of specialization, as well as in related fields. Therefore, it is imperative that educational institution should have access to global contacts. The institute of learning must run according to the tenets of modern scientific management as the business corporations are managed.
Objectives of Course (B.Ed.)
Himalayan College of Education provides the course leading to two years degree in Education. Syllabus is framed as per regulation by NCTE / HNBGU.
General Objectives of B.Ed. Course:-
- Enable the student-teacher
- To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the constitution of India.
- To act as agents of modernization and social change.
- To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human and rights of the child.
- To become competent committed professional willing to perform the identified task.
- To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
- To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equity, legal literacy etc.
- To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
- To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
- To use managerial and organizational skills.
Course- B.Ed. – Bachelor of Education
Level : Undergraduate Program
Degree : Bachelor of Education
Duration : 2 years